Wednesday, February 19, 2014

                                          The Days Past! In My Journey
  Time runs fast to move toward a new chapter of our life.And the grading period is about to end and it is also means welcoming the last chapter of our life,fourth grading.This grading should end.But ,let us first reflect to all the thing we have done during the 3rd chapter of high school.Ask  ourselves if we have done our every best to pass all challenge.Did you do all your best in this grading?
Bagong Kaalaman na naman ang nadagdagan I learned lots in this grading period.In our ICT  I learned lots of knowledge how to make a nice and presentable movie maker and hastened our skill to make creatively with all the helping hand of my groupmate in making our project.Making drafts in posting blogs and others.Sometimes i found myself busy doing such things like projects,assignment ,activities.Rushing all this thing just to passed it on time.And its hard to manage our time to all this thing.Also I realized the more improvement are needed and i shall be doing my best to improve it..
Moving on ,I will be having a new me this year i will do my best again,better than before ,study harder be more patient .A student with more patient disciplined and studious.I really need to this for me to develop the best  in me so that better result will  shine and be open in my report card for this last chapter of my high school life .That might give helped in achieving my goals in future life...

No comments:

Post a Comment